Bear Lake Beef Flank Steak Wraps
- 1 Bear Lake Beef Flank Steak
- 4 T. hoisin sauce
- ½ C. soy sauce
- 4 T. chopped garlic
- 1 head Napa cabbage
- 1 onion
- 1 green pepper
- 1 small can of water chestnuts, diced
- 12 Shiitake mushrooms, cut into quarters
- 4 T. butter
- 4 C. bean sprouts
- 1 large Juliane carrot
- In a large Zip-Lock bag, marinate Flank Steak in 2 T Chopped Garlic, 4 T Soy Sauce, 2 T Hoisin Sauce, and fresh black pepper. Leave on the counter to marinate at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Wash 16 nice leaves of Napa Cabbage & Bean Sprouts—set aside to dry.
- On a piece of Aluminum Foil on the grill, sauté Onions, Peppers, Mushrooms, and Water Chestnuts in 4 T Butter. Garlic Salt and Pepper to taste.
- Grill Bear Lake Flank Steak to Medium Rare on the Napoleon Inferred Burner.
- Let rest for five minutes.
- Cut meat against the grain into thin slices.
- Place meat on Napa cabbage leaf and top with sautéed vegetables, bean sprouts, and Julienne carrots.
- 1-1 1/2 pounds Bear Lake Beef top round steaks, thinly sliced to 1/8 – 1/4-inch
- 2 cups breadcrumbs
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup flour
- 2 garlic cloves, pressed (or minced and smashed with the side of a knife)
- 1 teaspoon ground pepper, divided
- 2 teaspoons salt, divided
- Oil for frying
- Lightly pound top round steaks to tenderize and create uniform 1/8-inch thick cutlets. Lay steaks on a sheet pan and season on both sides with half the salt and pepper. Place breadcrumbs in a casserole pan and mix with the other half of salt and pepper. In a medium mixing bowl beat eggs with the garlic.
- Fill a high-sided skillet with about 1/2-inch of oil and heat over medium-high heat (360°F).
- Dust steaks with flour, dip in eggs, and then into breadcrumbs. Make sure steaks are fully coated, pressing into breadcrumbs if necessary.
- Fry on each side for 2 – 3 minutes or until golden brown. Set on a cooling rack or plate with paper towels to avoid excess oil.
BLB Burger with Fried Egg and Salsa
- Hamburger bun
- 1/3 to 1/4th pound of Bear Lake Beef hamburger
- Formed into patties and seasoned with salt and pepper
- Onions and jalapeños
- Tomatoes, onions, and peppers
- Diced and tossed together with salt and pepper
- Avocado, sliced
- Egg, fried
- Condiments you desire
- Cook the seasoned hamburger patties.
- Saute the onions and jalapeños.
- Top with avocado, fried egg, and any condiments you’d like